Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 January 2011

11+

sorry i havent been posting i was on holiday in france skiing and my friend got the coolest goggles for her birthday! they had black and white symbols covering them I picked them out.
 Anyway, now is the time to get out to the shops and get stuff before the sales are finished. For anyone in year six and is doing 11+: GOOD LUCK. I've got one that I might go to this friday! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
freacking out here!!!!!!!!!!
by the way if you havent yet check out this awesome websitewww.pzaz.blogspot.com
look at thisto get you out of your 11+ blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZk8SYo_CAY

Beth

2 comments:

  1. No offense, but you claim you can do the splits but you can't, and also, if I wasn't good at ballet, why else would I be skipping to grade three? And about the best friend thing, it is Lauren C. And don't question me on how good I am at gym, because I've never seen you even get CLOSE to doing anything I can, so don't tell me what I'm good at and what I'm not.

    ReplyDelete